EEEMERGING+ aims at:
1 – Supporting young ensembles in the field of early music (from the Middle Ages to Romanticism) to develop their careers through:
- Offering time and space to rehearse during residencies in Europe, including accommodation
- Specific training sessions (communication, management, booking, etc.)
- Professional practice, including concerts
- Promotion (recordings, videos, photos, website, digital…)
2 – Fostering the drive towards innovation in all its forms:
- Experimentation of different forms of performance
- Interaction with various audiences
- Use of new technologies
The programme is aimed at ensembles:
- founded less than 5 years ago
- formed of between 3 and 9 musicians
- with an average age of 33 or less (maximum individual age is 37 years old)
The ensemble should participate to the audition with its clear and original cast.
Complete application files must be sent before the 25th of July 2021.
The pre-selection results for the auditions will be announced from the 30th of August via email.
Shortlisted ensembles will be auditioned from the 18th to the 20th of October 2021 – location to be confirmed.