Call for 2018 eeemerging ensembles
The call for applications to join the 2018 eeemerging programme is now closed.
eeemerging aims at supporting young ensembles in the field of early music (from the Middle Ages to Romanticism) by providing a 3-year selective scheme through:
- time and space to rehearse during residencies in europe, including accommodation
- specific training sessions
- professional practice, including concerts and audience development activities
- support for the structuring of the ensemble and booking
- promotion (recordings, videos, photos, website, digital…)
About 20 ensembles will be selected to participate in the auditions which will take place between 4th to 8th of September. The selected ensembles will have to play two extracts from their repertoire and answer the questions of the jury composed of 8 partners coming from the United Kingdom, Latvia, Germany, Slovenia, Romania, Italy and France. Eligible ensembles are less than three years old, formed of between 2 and 14 musicians, all adults and with an average age of 32 or less.
Complete application files had been sent before 5 June 2017.
Shortlisted ensembles will be auditioned from 4th to 8th September 2017 in 3 European cities.