2019 eeemerging programme applications
The call for applications to join the 2019 eeemerging programme is now open.
eeemerging aims at supporting young ensembles in the field of early music (from the Middle Ages to Romanticism) by providing a 3-year selective scheme through:
- time and space to rehearse during residencies in europe, including accommodation
- specific training sessions
- professional practice, including concerts and audience development activities
- support for the structuring of the ensemble and booking
- promotion (recordings, videos, photos, website, digital…)
The programme is aimed at ensembles less than 5 years old, formed of between 2 and 9 fourteen musicians, all adults and with an average age of 32 or less (maximum individual age is 36 years). A special attention will be given to ensembles whose project includes a part of cultural mediation for audiences (and more specifically to audiences who are neglected or excluded of the classical music ; eg migrants, young, elderly, disabled…).
Shortlisted ensembles will be auditioned from 3rd to 6th September 2018 in 3 European cities (to be decided depending on the results of the preselection).
Click here to submit your application
Complete application files must be sent before 4 June 2018